Welcome to My Resarch Home Page!!
■Dr. Motonori Watanabe, his research interests focuses on the material chemistry and photochemistry. He focuses on organic materials for opt-electronic devices. His I2CNER research focuses on the design, synthesis, and surface and interface interaction for photo catalytic water-splitting reaction. He work to study the new fundamental organic dyes using the synthetic method that are candidates for dye-sensitized photo catalytic water-splitting reaction system in order to improve the light absorption, durability, and hydrogen production rate. Also, he focus the synthesis of novel organic dye for photo voltaic, and organic semicondoctor.
Photocatalytic Water Splitting, Aleksandar STAYKOV, Stephen M. LYTH, and Motonori WATANABE, Chapter 12, Hydrogen Energy Engineering A Japanese Perspective, Springer, ISBN-13: 978-4431560401
Motonori Watanabe, Tahsin J Chow Organic Structures Design: Applications in Optical and Electronic Devices, Chapter 9, and Synthesis, Structure, and Electronic and Photophysical Properties of Donor–Acceptor Cyclophanes, Masahiko Shibahara, Motonori Watanabe, Takaaki Miyazaki, Jun-ichi Fujishige, Yuki Matsunaga, Keisuke Tao, Zhang Hua, Kenta Goto, and Teruo Shinmyozu, Chapter 3, Pan Stanford Publishing, ISBN-10: 9814463345.
53. Effects of preparation condition on the photocatalytic activity of porphyrin-modified GaN: ZnO for water splitting, Hidehisa Hagiwara, Ryota Kakigi, Shuhei Takechi, Motonori Watanabe, Satoshi Hinokuma, Shintaro Ida, Tatsumi Ishihara, Surface and Coatings Technology Inpress.
52. Overall Water Splitting on Dye-modified Inorganic Semiconductor Photocatalysts, Hidehisa HAGIWARA, Motonori WATANABE , Shintaro IDA , and Tatsumi ISHIHARA, Journal of the Japan Petroleum Institute, 2017, 60, 10-18.
51. 2,7-Dibromo-10′H-spiro[fluorene-9,9′-phenanthren]-10′-one, Y.-C. Chen, M. Watanabe, Y.-S. Wen and Y. J. Chang, IUCrData, 2017, 2, x170301.
50. Photoelectrochemical H2 evolution using TiO2-coated CaFe2O4 without an external applied bias under visible light irradiation at 470 nm based on device modeling , Shintaro Ida Kara Kearney, Takamitsu Futagami Hidehisa Hagiwara, Takaaki Sakai, Motonori Watanabe, Angus Rockett and Tatsumi Ishihara, Sustainable Energy & Fuels, 2017, 1, 280-287.
49. Synthesis of 1,2-Bis(2-aryl-1H-indol-3-yl)ethynes via 5-exo-Digonal Double Cyclization Reactions of 1,4-Bis(2-isocyanophenyl)buta-1,3-diyne with Aryl Grignard Reagents, Rino Ishikawa, Ryosuke Iwasawa, Yuichiro Takiyama, Tomokazu Yamauchi, Tetsuo Iwanaga, Makoto Takezaki, Motonori Watanabe, Naozumi Teramoto, Toshiaki Shimasaki, and Mitsuhiro Shibata, J. Org. Chem., 2017, 82 (1), pp 652–663.
48. Triphenylamine derivatives and the lithium-ion capture of [3.3]cyclophane used in organic dye-sensitized solar cells, Yu-Hsiang Chiu, Masahiko Shibahara, Rui-Yu Huang, Motonori Watanabe, Zhong-Sheng Wang, Yu-Jen Hsiao, Bo-Fong Chang, Ting-Hsuan Chiang, Yuan Jay Chang, Dyes and Pigments Volume 136, 2017, Pages 761–772
47. 5,5′-alkylsubsituted indigo for solution-processed optoelectronic devices, Motonori Watanabe, Naoki Uemura, Shintaro Ida, Hidehisa Hagiwara, Kenta Goto, Tatsumi Ishihara, Tetrahedron, Volume 72, Issue 29, 21 July 2016, Pages 4280–4287
- Open my homepage